Tuesday, April 24, 2012

More Pinterest Finds

Here are a few recipes I've tried from pinterest:


Starting with zucchini "tots." These actually do smell like tater tots but that's about where the similarities end. They taste a lot like small zucchini quiches (although mine had a bit too much black pepper in it! whoops!) They were still very delicious and I would love to make them as an appetizer sometime.






 Next up is "egg boats" It's like having scrambled eggs with all your favorite ingredients in a bread bowl. AMAZING. The only problem I had was that I didn't make enough. Each person should ideally get their own baguette. Either that or serve some kind of side (besides the bacon we had) with this. I used a cheese bread and it was fabulous. I added broccoli, mushrooms, and green onions. YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment