Monday, July 16, 2012

A New Perspective

Put plain and simply: I have neglected my poor cooking blog :( 

BUT, no more!

I have still been trying new recipes and entertaining friends and family. I've just stopped taking pictures and carving out time to put them up along with recipes. I thought long and hard about how best to approach this and I think I've come up with something that will help me and maybe get some good recipes out there...

I think I will write this blog for me.

Eh?

Yeah, I think I was trying too hard to write like a food writer. I tried being witty, telling a story, blah blah blah. I was bit upset when no one really came to read or leave comments and you know what? Shame on me. Because I really started this blog for me: To keep track of recipes made, ones I don't want to lose, ones that were disasters (though I've yet to post one of those yet!) 
So I am taking on a new perspective. I will treat this blog like it is mine, since it is, and write for me and keep this as my online cook book that I can share with the world ;-) 

Enough with the words, let's get cooking! I'm going to make up a pork dumpling recipe tonight so I'll take pictures and hopefully get that up later tonight or by tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment