Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pinterest Finds

Some new recipes that I've found on pinterest, tried out, and loved!

Chocolate Chess Pie: This is my kind of dessert. Chocolate heaven. Totally decadent. Perfect with a side of vanilla ice cream!

Blueberry Crumb Bars: I made these for a playgroup. They were a hit and even better the next day with coffee! Definitely a go-to dish for get together.

Grands Unsloppy Joes: I actually saw this on a commercial and made them the next day. Den is always asking for sloppy joes but I never have buns on hand. He loves crescent rolls too so this was destined to be a hit. LB loved being able to pick it up and eat them with her hands too.

Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls: Super easy and really, really good! I'll serve it with some lime-cilantro sour cream next time. LB loved these too!

American Goulash: Now in our dinner line-up. Everyone loved this on a cold , windy day! LB had three helpings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment